STYLUS provides high quality Sound Reinforcement systems as well as simple PA systems depending on your requirements.
Choosing a Live Sound system for your event can be tricky and difficult.Mistakes made while selecting the system and Sound Company can lead to the catastrophic failure of the event itself.
Live Sound Reinforcement and selection of correct equipment is best when handled by a professional and Experienced Live Sound Engineer.
Several factors have to be taken into consideration when choosing the right system for your event, such as:
- Size of venue.
- Type Of Venue-Indoor/Outdoor
- Number of people in the audience.
- Area to be covered
- Events on Stage
- Budget and so on.
These are all factors our experts will request details for and then consider in recommending the system for deployment at your event.
We provide a vast array of equipment and a highly trained crew to handle it. Some of the Equipment we Provide includes:
- Line Array Systems
- Linear Array Systems
- Curvature Array Systems
- Wireless Handheld Microphones
- Lapel Microphones
- Headset Microphones
- Basic to Expert Drum Kits
- Backline Equipment - Guitar Amps, Bass Amps and Keyboard Amps
- Analog and Digital Mixers
- Microphone Snakes and Sub Snakes-Digital and Analog
- Stage Patch Bays-Digital and Analog
- Dj Mixers and Players
- Audio Splitters
- Stage Monitors
- In Ear Monitoring Systems
- Simple speaker systems for conferences/Discos/Weddings.
- Two speaker setups for smaller gatherings.
Some of the brands we use in Sound Reinforcement include RCF, JBL, D&B, Midas, SoundCraft, Shure, AKG, Behringer, Pioneer, Marshall, Ampeg, Roland, Peavey, Crown, among others.